Sugar Cookie Cup
- Place a 1.45 oz sugar cookie cup into a large Savarin Mold (Silikomart SF081/C).
- Bake at 300 degrees for 14-16 minutes until top is golden brown and the cookie is completely set.
- Allow to cool and pipe in the whipped cream and top with diced berries.
Alternate Recipe Ideas:
- Stuff with ricotta cheese and top with black truffle honey and chopped pistachios for a twist on a cheese course.
- Stuff with a no-bake cheesecake mix and top with fresh fruit.
- (3 each) Sugar Cookie Cups
- 2 oz Sweetened Whipped Cream
- A/N Diced Fresh Berries