Inquiring minds want to know
When you’re this popular, it’s only natural for people to have lots of questions. Here are a few we get most often:
- How do I request a catalog? So you’d like a catalog? We’re very flattered. Just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send our most current one right away.
- What if I have a question or a problem with my order that’s not covered on the website? No worries … just give us a call at 1-800-458-2447. Our customer service people can personally help you from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday. Or, e-mail your question to email@example.com. We promise to get back to you within one business day.
- When, oh when will my cookies arrive? Because we fresh-bake your order as soon as it comes in, our cookies never sit around on a shelf. In fact, order before noon CST, Monday – Friday, and your goodies will go out the very next business day. Even when you order after noon, Monday – Friday, they’ll still go out within two business days. Your treats should arrive 3-6 days after being sent. Your order will be shipped ground unless otherwise specified. You may also choose expedited service, but please remember this does not include the processing/bakery time. During the holiday season, see the special notice on the shipping page for the next available shipping date.
- How much are the shipping and handling charges? Shipping and handling charges depend on the price of your item. These charges are added to your order and included in the final amount. Check out the shipping chart or see our catalog for specific amounts.
- What is required to ensure delivery? Trust us, your cookies are in good hands. But, we will need a physical street address, company name and/or personal name, apartment number, suite number, floor number, telephone number and any other information you think may be important. Also, our carrier will not deliver to post office boxes. Please contact our customer service department at 800-458-2447 for information regarding international shipments.
- Can I purchase baked goods at your Nashville location, 1205 3rd Ave, North? Yes! We have "fresh baked" goods that we have available for sale in our bakery area every day; we never know which goodies will be brought up. You are welcome to call ahead to see what offerings we have on any particular day 615-242-3817. Bakery hours are from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Can I pick up my order at your Nashville place? You bet. In fact, we’d love to see you. Our Corporate Office is located at 1205 Third Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37208. Prearranged pick-ups are available from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday. Orders will be available by noon on the designated pick up day. Please call 1-800-458-2447 or 615-242-3817 to let us know you’re coming.
- Do you offer local delivery? Sure. Local courier service is available for personal and business orders. Just call our friendly customer service elves at 1-800-458-2447 or 615-242-3817 for available delivery areas.
- What kind of cookies do you have? We’re perfectionists. So when it comes to cookies, we keep it simple by sticking to what we do best. Our gourmet cookie selection includes: chocolate chip, white chocolate-macadamia nut, and oatmeal raisin.
- Do you have any other goodies? We also have triple chocolate brownies that are to die for. (Or so we’ve been told.) You can order them alone or with an assortment of cookies. Last but not least, we also offer delicious, robust blend Colombian Dark Roast coffee. Nothing goes with dessert like a cup of Joe.
- How long will my cookies and brownies stay fresh? We are firm believers in fresh, homemade taste so we don’t use preservatives or any other ingredients you can’t pronounce. The result? Hand-measured gourmet treats that are so tempting, we doubt they’ll last long once they’ve been opened. But, just so you know, our sealed products have a recommended shelf life of two weeks. If you’re a cookie-eating procrastinator, you can freeze them for up to six months.
- What if my package has to be redirected? Sorry, but if you give us the wrong address and your package has to be redirected, there will be a $10 charge. Also, we can’t extend our delivery guarantee when we’ve been given the wrong address.
- What if the tin I’m requesting is out of stock? Your order will be substituted with another lovely tin of equal or greater value.
- Do you have a “Satisfaction Guarantee” policy? We wouldn’t have it any other way. In fact, we believe so much in our gourmet treats that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason at all, you aren’t completely thrilled, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order. We’ll work with you one-on-one to fix the problem. (Our guarantee doesn’t cover incorrect shipping addresses given by the customer.)
- Do you collect sales tax? Only in the states that require it.
- How do I place a corporate order? We have an entire fleet of Corporate Sales Representatives scattered across the country to make your life easier. To find one in your area, just go to www.christiecookies.com and click on “Corporate Gift Consultants” at the bottom of the page. If there isn’t a representative nearby, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-458-2447.
- Where can I find Foodservice Information? Our website includes a handy foodservice page that gives basic information on our foodservice department. Because wholesale offerings are tailored to individual companies and distributors, specific questions should be directed to our Vice President of Foodservice, Jay McKnight. Jay can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-458-2447, extension 143.
- Where can I send my comments? Hurray! We thrive on comments. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I find nutritional information? Please view our Nutritional Information page.
Baked & Shipped Fresh Daily
Order before noon CST, Monday-Friday, and your order is baked & shipped the following business day.*
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. A physical street address must be provided.
- For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, APO, FPO or International addresses please contact customer service for availability and current rates.
- It will be the sender’s responsibility to cover the expenses for reshipment of a gift if we were provided an incorrect or incomplete address. Addresses must be compliant with USPS data.
- All items are subject to availability.
- In an effort to ensure that your gift arrives on time, we reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value, at the same cost.
- Bulk shipping rates are available. Please call us at 800-458-2447 for rates.
Prices are for shipping & handling one gift item per address.
|Cost of Item||Standard* (2-5 Business Days)||Priority* (2 Business Days)||Express* (Next Business Day)|
|Up to $19.99||$7.95||$12.10||$23.90|
|$20.00 – $25.49||$7.95||$16.45||$26.45|
|$25.50 – $30.49||$8.95||$17.45||$27.45|
|$30.50 – $37.49||$9.95||$18.45||$28.45|
|$37.50 – $45.49||$11.05||$19.55||$29.55|
|$45.50 – $50.49||$12.10||$20.60||$30.60|
|$50.50 – $60.49||$13.10||$21.60||$34.90|
|$60.50 – $70.49||$14.10||$22.60||$36.90|
|$70.50 – $80.49||$14.55||$23.05||$37.90|
|$80.50 – $90.49||$15.50||$24.50||$38.90|
* If you order before noon (CST) Monday-Friday please add one business day to the shipping times above. If you order after noon (CST) Monday-Friday please add two business days to the shipping times above. Remember, Christie Cookies are baked fresh when you order them and are definitely worth the wait.
* Holiday shipping schedules may vary from this information. Please look for more information when selecting shipping method during checkout.